Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 Days Of Christmas Celebration # 23 - Shop Feature With Ildi Of Ceraminic

Schöni Wienachte!!!


Welcome to the 23rd Day of our 25 Days Of Christmas Celebration and we are pleased to introduce you to Ildi of Ceraminic :-) 

Many of you know Ildi is as the leader of our Weekend Treasury Games and she is also one of the Co-Captains for SPST!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Ceraminic

I'm Ildi, a happy ceramic shop owner. My shop is full with small ceramic projects.




One of my passions is sewing patchwork.  I often read Quilter’s blog and love the tutorials. Once I found a cute coin purse tutorial with a link, which you can buy here …. and the link brought me to Etsy. I was amazed how there were so many supplies and handmade items. I then started thinking how fantastic of a journey it is …. and I can do it J

Ceraminic...
My shop’s name is symbolizing what I sell. I make ceramics. Most of my items are small, miniature, like my little plates, ornaments, and jewelry. I put together the two words ‘ceramics’ and ‘miniature’ together to create CERAMINIC.



Inspiration...

First of all, it would most definitely be my ceramic teacher. She always said, start to make something ceramic and let the clay build itself. Sometimes I’m not really satisfied. I’m just sitting there and reading her books. She has thousand of books and magazines about ceramics. 
Another inspiration comes from nature. We like walking. In the forest I always see something with an interesting shape or color, as well as beautiful plants and bugs. 
The Internet is also very useful, where I find myself searching a lot.

A day in the life of Ildi...

I really force myself to live and work as a normal full time job employee but I’m a night owl and like to create new things in the evening. Especially, painting at night.





Is there anything you wish you could have done differently?
Yes…. One of the most important things on Etsy is the number of your items. If I would start over again, I would quickly fill my shop with new items. I often feel that my new collection is made ready too late and I should update my shop quicker.

My family thinks my Etsy business is important and they see a possibility of a bigger income.  But every road is bumpy – the beginning was hard and I was alone. My daughter joined me first and helped making treasuries and in photo shootings. My husband helped me a lot with the making of the safe packaging as well as posting my mails.
My daughters love the photo shooting, my friend Kriszta is an amazing photographer:




I wish you all a gorgeous and relaxing Christmas to be spent together with your family and friends!





Ildi

Ildi, Thank You so much for the strength and friendship you so graciously extend!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and successful holiday season.

Spread Some SPST Love And Visit Ildi's Etsy Shop Today :




PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR TEAM CAPTAIN: 

Simple ideas to accent your home or brighten up your office. A Gift Of Nature features adorable miniature landscapes and aquascapes. Our love of nature brings about our vision for these mini terrariums. Easy and fun to assemble DIY Terrarium Kits perfect for holiday gifting. Experience the beauty of nature at your fingertips!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment