Saturday, December 7, 2013

25 Days Of Christmas Celebration # 12 - Interview With Daniela from Daniblu


Dear Readers, 
I introduce to you a lovely jewelry maker lady today for the 12th Day of our 25 Days Of Christmas Celebration. She is also one of our fabulous leaders!


 1. Please share a little something about yourself!

I’m Daniela the person behind Daniblu a nickname my mom used to call me to cheer me up! Being far from my family this really means a lot! I live in Central Florida, yes! Orlando just few miles away from Disney World …How cool is that! Imagine going back home (from work or running errands) at night and a display of beautiful fireworks illuminating your way every night really awesome and inspiring to dream big.


2. Tell us about your shop – what made you open your shop and when did it happen? Also, what items do you sell?


Daniblu
 Handcrafted…Little Things…Happy Thoughts…
I opened Daniblu back in 2009 but it was until 2011 that I really start promoting and sales start coming, it’s not an easy task but it can happen with lots of determination. I really enjoy the interaction with customers. I spent a great amount of time getting my orders ready and beautifully wrapped to surprise the buyer. I sell handcrafted jewelry accessories for every style. 

3. What’s the story behind your creations? What got you to create the items you’re making? 


My thoughts are the story behind my creations I can’t stop of thinking a way to create the things I see and inspired me. Love the weaving of a thread and how many possibilities they can go in different medias. That’s why my store lately has tons of friendship bracelets! I like to incorporate and mixed all kinds of materials.
 



4. Please pick one of your items that you feel is most representative for your shop and tell us what makes it the most special? 

My pendant full of wishes really represents the ambitious task to make it happen, anything that we have in mind, everyday it’s an opportunity to succeed and keep trying. It’s a piece I adore doing it! Wrapping the metal around the ring carefully and filling the hole with gemstones as many wishes as you want! Love love them!



5. Please share a little wisdom on time management! How do you organize your time? How does a typical day selling on Etsy look like – time spent on orders, on teams, promoting on social media etc?

I’m a very free will kind of person; I try not to stress and maintain calm even if I have to make 500 bracelets in a very short period of time! I had succeed I think because I’m positive and calm no matter what. Things will start to take shape and with lot on commitment it is possible even if you don’t sleep, but at the end it’s very rewarding. I am on guard almost 24/7 checking convos and answering questions as fast as possible has lead me quite good sales. My favorite part and my therapy will be doing treasuries love the inspiration from other sellers, it’s a great way to share some love around the globe.



6. What’s the best advice you received when you first began selling? 

Also, what advice would you give to new sellers – whether it’s about promoting items, shipping, photography, communicating with clients or whatever else you feel that new sellers should be aware of?

Love what you do and be consistent with your service and your product. Do your best, good things will start happening. This is what I see every day from my teamies and this is what I would say to a new seller. Be open, promote others, share the love!


7. What are your goals regarding your shop for the near future?


Keep working! This a is a very fast changing venue So keep myself up to date and improving in every way I can.



Thank you Daniblu! I really love your pictures and your beautiful jeweleries!!!! 

I wish you big success and lots of sales!!!



Ildi


Thank you so much for being an awesome part of our Leadership Team and for joining us this holiday season for the 25 Days Of Christmas, Daniela.

Wishing you all the very best.

Spread Some SPST Love And Visit Daniela's Etsy Shop Today :



PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER: 

Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.

  

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is awesome! Thank you so much SPS team for this wonderful opportunity to share a little bit of me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Daniblu!! Awesome, beautiful work...keep it up!! Ciao!!!

    ReplyDelete