Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oct 29-31 Halloween Scavenger Hunt Treasury Blitz Winner


Halloween Scavenger Hunt Winning Shop Announced!

Congratulations to RosyDaysScarves for being the Winning Shop from our Halloween Scavenger Hunt . Let's learn more about Phyllis and her beautiful shop!




My name is Phyllis and I love working with gorgeous silks, painting and dyeing them. I mostly use silk dyes in cheerful, happy colors. My goal is always to create beautiful, very wearable scarves. I’m always exploring new dyeing and painting techniques. Such as batik, some tie-dye methods and serti, just to name a few. And, then it’s really fun to combine techniques to come up with something, hopefully entirely new.














I live with my husband and small dog in a beautiful area near Seattle; where nature is a constant source of inspiration. We have three grown children and four adorable grandchildren.

My other hobbies are crocheting, sewing, reading and making treasuries.






Visit RosyDaysScarves for beautiful hand painted silk scarves. 


Here were the Clues for the Halloween Scavenger Hunt Treasury Blitz:

1. Jack O Lantern
2. Monster
3. Costume
4. Ghost
5. Vampire
6. Orange
7. Spider
8. Trick Or Treat

9. Skeleton
10. Bats
11. Scary
12. Zombie
13. Candy
14. Black
15. Haunted House
16. Witch



The winning treasury curated by RosyDaysScarves :
 

'Halloween Fun Finds....' by RosyDaysScarves

Strategic Promotion for Success Team Scavenger Hunt Treasury Blitz Oct 29-31 Halloween


Jack-O-Lanterns - Scary Hal...
$4.5

Monster velvety iron on in ...
$4.79

Bomber ear flap Hat, Orange ...
$75

White Ghosts in Bare Tree Ha...
$4

Halloween ornament felt Vamp...
$30

Cranberry Orange Soap - The ...
$6

Five Small Hanging Black Spi...
$38

Handmade Ooak HALLOWEEN CAT ...
$14

Modern Skeleton Wall Decor, ...
$59.9

Bat Lady (100% White cotton ...
$26

12" x 12" Eat, Dri...
$10

Zombie Undead Night Attack B...
$12.99

Halloween Candy Corn Typogra...
$16

Witch Kidney Pillow - Burlap...
$45

Orange and Black Die Cut Ha...
$6

Young Witch Doll - pdf knitt...
$6
                          

                        
To See More Treasuries From Our Oct 29-31 Halloween Scavenger Hunt Treasury Blitz:
https://www.etsy.com/teams/12274/strategic-promotion-for-success-team/discuss/13250973/page/1



PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LOVELY LEADER: 

Hi I'm Amy. In my shop I offer a variety of crocheted items and occasionally I list vintage crochet & knitting pattern books. I enjoy working on custom orders. My customers often come up with the best creative ideas; and sometimes offer me the challenge of creating something I've never done before. It’s always satisfying to take a piece of yarn and create something new from it.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment