Wednesday, June 4, 2014

We Love to Celebrate - Selection of the Weekend Game

Dear Readers,

today's topic is the celebration, because we like it:)
I'm thinking about the Graduation Party (and not only me, of course we have a gorgeous treasury about it):



Father's Day is coming soon. What is the best gift of him?



I wish you all great celebration and happy days!

PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR CAPTAIN: 


Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome. 





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my graduation treasury in your blog.
    I am very honoured.
    Congratulations to all the graduates who are now beginning the rest of their journey!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ildi! I love participating in treasury games and love what you have picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choices, as always!! Thank you, Ildi !

    ReplyDelete