Friday, July 5, 2019

Dear Readers,

The life is on Etsy changing a lot, this way our team is changing some times. This is a Thank You post for our friend, Diana, who was the soul of the SPS Team last years. She worked as a leader and supported the members in many ways.
Her Etsy shop is full with beautiful handmade items, she use amazing fabrics and, bright colors, cool patterns.





We wish you success to your new chapter of your life and I'm happy we could meet this way:) Big Hugs and Thanks!


PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER:

Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.


   


2 comments:

  1. This is so kind and sweet! I really appreciate it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Diana, We'll miss you a lot on the SPS Team. Thank you for all the hard work you've done over the years.

    ReplyDelete