Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Dear Readers,

Keep up with Etsy changes.
Our Etsy sellers life is full with changes, however it seems the biggest  one is the free shipping guarantee for US buyers above $35.

We have a thread about it. We are open for your ideas, if you are a team member. It would be great some discussion here too. If you are a buyer, what do you think free shipping?



Obviously, everyone like freebees, however we all know, someone has to pay the price. Etsy has a seller handbook, give us ideas, how can we set up our pricing make it fair for different countries. How can you share the cost? If you are a one person company, there is not so many solution. You pay the price or your customers or both.

One of the article with good questions from a Canadian pen, it's useful mostly for non US sellers.

Looking forward to your thoughts! Have a good day!
Ildi


PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER:

Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.


   


1 comment: