Thursday, July 25, 2019

Dear Readers,

I have a plan to show you Irina, aka Orangerinka, our Guest Blogger fantastic story.
She is a creative and talented artist. She has sweet original painting and digital art items.

Today's story is about the little girl, Simon and the fox. A fox family lives near to my house - ok it's not so difficult, we live in the corner of the last street of our little village, around us is everything green. I woke up early today and the first thing I saw was a fox running in the cherry garden next to us. I immediately remember Irina's cute post and I would like to share with you.

For the curious ones, she have all the pics under the hashtag #simonthefox_and_chloe on IG  she also have made a doll and a foxy toys too.

Let's see her story:





"It felt right to start with the very first pic when they occasionally appeared, though it’s not when their story begins.


 

Part 1

Chloe is a little ginger girl who lives in a small town by the sea. She lives with Mom and Dad in a house on the hill, and her older brother is a sailor. So she has that thing with lighthouses which show him the way and seagulls who can occasionally tell him hello from her.
When she was about 6 years old, she once ran to the grove near their house and stumbled upon a fox cub. Very soon they became best friends and so their adventures began
Our story begins on one sunny day in July, when little ginger girl named Chloe was hunting ladybugs in the grove, which was right behind their house on the hill.
Well, one can not name this just “hunt”, but this was Chloe’s word. For when the girl is big enough not to believe that childish rhyme about Ladybug, she can just go and see with her own eyes, where the bugs live. [Chloe is about 6 years old here, but I’m not sure if kids of this age are generally chubbier]
And there were hundreds of ladybugs that summer. Chloe’s Mommy said it was because they must have plenty of food, that they were defending the plants against aphids.
So Chloe just decided to go where there were more bugs and there their home must be. Everyone has to live somewhere, right?
She ransacked the grove all over, looked under the stones and in the trees, but no signs of ladybugs’ home.
Suddenly Chloe saw a thick bush which was covered with bugs. “Here!” – she thought, and crawled into the middle of the bush. But… who did she saw there?
 


A tiny red fox cub was staring at her with curiosity. “Who are you?” – asked the fox. “You have red fur like me, but you are so big. Are you a fox?”
“No, I’m a girl. I’m Chloe. Shall we be friends?”
“My mom calls me Simon. I’m Simon the big fox! But my brothers say I’m not big at all! They went hunting together but left me here. I’m so lonely ”
“Don’t be sad, said Chloe. Let’s play!”
And they chased each other in the grass, among the trees, up and down the hill, until the stars lit bright in the sky. Chloe hugged her new friend and Simon licked his not-really-a-fox redhead friend on the cheek. They promised to meet the next day and went home.

To be continued…."

PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER:

Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.


   


2 comments:

  1. Very creative story. Looking forward to reading the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a sweet story, and the paintings are lovely.

    ReplyDelete