Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Dear Reader,

I would like to feature some new SPS Team shops and some old one. I chose a beautiful animal as a common point.

It lives in the woods, more than 200 species exist.  It can rotate their heads and necks as much as 270°. The smallest are weighing as little as 31 g (1 oz) and measuring some 13.5 cm (5 in), the largest are are 71 cm (28 in) long and 4.2 kg (9.3 lb) weigh. Different species produce different sounds. Their eyes are large, forward-facing and a conspicuous circle of feathers is around each eye.


Do you have a guess, who it is?
Of course the right answer is  the owl.


The artist world love to use this bird a lot. They are cute, colorful and so many possibility to paint the feathers. You can find this cute mug here.

"What does an owl symbolize?
An owl symbolizes intuition, transition, wisdom, silence, observation, quick wit, independence, power, intelligence, and protection. Its ability to see in the dark endows it with the energies of the moon and night, as well as makes it symbolic of mystery, hidden knowledge, and feminine fertility." says the Astrology Web.

Just a couple of cute SPS Team owl items:
a nursery decor,
 an apron,
an original painting,
and a rustic mug.




Some interesting  "owl dream" meaning from the same website:

"A white owl in your dream promises good surprises and pleasant moments.
To see a gray owl is an indication of your facing the consequences of your past actions.
Seeing a black owl with red eyes is a warning of some mistake that you need to rectify.
An owl with yellow eyes stands for sympathy and intimate friendship.
A golden owl symbolizes sufficiency and understanding.
An owl with green eyes refers to your attempts to gain recognition and claim independence.
A brown owl stands for your work that is practical and grounded.
A purple owl refers to wealth, royalty, and spirituality.
A red owl reflects your anger and passion."

I love owls and have many different colorful bird at my shop too:)



PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER:

Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.


   


4 comments:

  1. Owls are wonderful birds and so interesting. We have a Great horned owl in the woods across the street from our house and I can often hear it hooting in the night.
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces of art and for including my painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carola, you are very welcome. It can be fantastic an owl live close to you:)

      Delete
  2. such fun facts about owls that I didn't know. Great post.

    ReplyDelete