Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September Finds - Selection of Weekend Game

Dear Readers,

September is already started. Kids are back to school and we have many beautiful memories of this summer. I watched the SPS Team Treasuries and I felt this changing. New colors are here, orange, brown and dark shades. This is the first selection of September:






Have a great week!
Ildi


PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR CAPTAIN:




Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome. 




3 comments:

  1. Great treasuries - wonderful examples of gorgeous fall items available!

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really for autumn. Wonderful collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... so much talent represented here. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete