Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What is your 2015 Resolution?

We all make a fresh start at the New Year. We have one whole year ahead to make some changes or keep going on the path we already started. What will make 2015 a great year for you? What plans do you have to improve your life or your shop?

We asked this question to our SPSTeam members and here some of the greatest answers we've got!



* * *


"Last year I began designing a collection of crocheted afghan patterns based on the song 
America the BeautifulI have one more left, Spacious Skies, and I would really like to get it designed 
and written in the next month or two so I can publish my first e-book."

- Ellen from The Chilly Dog





"Our busiest month for the last two years has been November. So our New Year intent is 
to have most of our holiday items crafted/collected with photos taken and listings written by September! "

- Patricia from North and South Shabby

Beach Ornament, Nautical Bowl Filler Seaside Home Decor Fishing Float Inspired Coastal Home Decor



"Hoping to infuse my year with more enthusiasm and excitement! 
I am looking for ways to motivate myself to improve my health and my business in 2015!"

- Diana from Jolie Femme

Enchanting Gift Set Pixie Dust Teeny Tote Bag with Matching Headband Small Mini Bucket Bag Basket



"One of my goals for 2015 is to branch out with my creativity and explore mixed media projects. 
Another goal is to keep on track with deadlines and be more organized."

- Beth from PrettyByrdDesigns

Mixed Media Canvas - Mixed Media Collage - 4 x 5 Canvas - Black and White Collage - Pink Star - Vintage Style - Home Decor - Collage Art



"For 2015, I want to take better care of myself, take more time to do things that make me happy 
and to relax more, instead of running around to try to get everything done at once! 

I am also hoping to participate in at least two craft shows or festivals this year!

Finally, as the new Captain of the SPSTeam, I wish to develop new ideas and projects with our awesome Leaders!! I wish to help all our team members to become more successful with their Etsy shops!"

- Natalie from HanjiNaty

Delicate Pink Patchwork Hanji Paper Dangle Earrings OOAK Handmade Striped Hypoallergenic hooks Lightweight



"My resolutions for 2015 is to try to stop procrastinating and get things done sooner. 
I need to rework my shop, re do pictures, redo tags, etc. I'd like to get some inspirations 
and come up with new things to make for this year. "

- Amy from AmyDsCrochet

Kaleidoscope Afghan, Geometrical Afghan, Lapghan



"I've written a blog post about my resolution for this year called "Resolutions? Try something new!
My goal this year is to try something new, often. New recipes, new games, 
new jewellery designs, new projects, new adventures!"

- Veddma from Veddma

Seven Chakras, Rainbow pendant - Spiral Goddess - Swarovski crystals



"My resolution is to do a full inventory and update my inventory spreadsheets. 
I've already added/changed the columns I need (like WHERE something is stored.) 
and I've worked through one chunk. "

- YayBeads from YayBeads

Aqua Green Black Cube Quartz Agate Dyed Focal Beads Qty 3


What about you? What are your resolutions for this New Year? Leave a comment below!


Do you want to join a dynamic team, full of creative and hardworking people? SPSTeam is for you! 
You can find us here : https://www.etsy.com/teams/12274/strategic-promotion-for-success-team




PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER :


My name is Diana. Self-taught seamstress of clothing and household decor, I start with inspiring patterns and modify them to my taste. I'm hooked on fabric accessories! Soft and washable! Great fun fabrics inspire me! I love to explore new styles and designs! Handmade is a process that should show itself in the finished product and adds to its beauty. Custom requests are welcome!

  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lots of inspiration here! I really enjoyed reading about our teammates and their resolutions -- this was a great post!

    ReplyDelete