How does the Team Shop work?
- The SPS Team Shop showcases items from active SPS team members' shops. If you post regularly on any of the team threads (like Clickathon, Fresh Picks, "Best in Show," or the Weekend Treasury game, etc.), chances are good you already have multiple items listed in the team shop.
- Only 3-4 items from an individual shop are added at one time. Additional items (another set of 3-4) from a shop are added the next time the shop is updated. This allows for variety in the pages of the shop, creating a colorful, lively sampler of the diverse offerings from team shops.
- We have also just launched a new SPS team Pinterest board for the Team Shop, currently featuring a huge and beautiful selection of gift ideas for Valentine's Day. You can find it here: https://www.pinterest.com/spsteametsy/sps-team-shop-and-treasuries
To make a treasury using the team shop, you can choose a category--like Vintage Fashion or Home Decor and browse those collections. Or you can start with a key word, like Heart or Aqua, and search all categories using the search bar on the top right of the main shop page. Here are some of the listings I found searching 'Beach:' Looks like the start to a treasury to me!
What can you find in the Team Shop? Here are the current categories:
- Weddings (dresses, accessories, and decor)
- Vintage Jewelry (costume and fine jewelry from all eras)
- Accessories (scarves, shoes, bags, hats, belts, etc.)
- Paper Goods (Cards, tags, paper garlands, handmade journals, downloadable files)
- Handmade Jewelry (the biggest category, with 1272 items!)
- Supplies (beads, fabrics, patterns, tools)
- Kitchen and Gourmet (cookware, specialty foods, teas and spices, aprons)
- Pets (Anything pet-related from leashes to toys and decor)
- Clothing for Women (new, handmade)
- Vintage Fashion (clothing and accessories)
- Men's Fashion and Gifts (watches, men's jewelry, gifts for men)
- Art and Photography (painting, illustration, collage, sculpture, photography, etc.)
- Home Decor (everything from bedding to coasters to wind chimes);
- Children (clothing and toys);
- Vintage Collectibles (collectible toys to fine china)
- Bath and Body (soaps, washcloths, essential oils, and more)
Can you think of other categories that could be added to the list? Do not hesitate to leave a comment below!
How about you?
Do you often visit the SPSTeam Shop on Etsy? Do you have favorite categories? How do you utilize our Team shop collection? Do you have any suggestions for how it could be even more useful for our team?
Leave a comment below; we want to hear from you!
PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER: