Saturday, October 18, 2014

#SPSTeam on Social Networks

Learn how to promote the Strategic Promotion for Success team on social media using #SPSTeam.

It can be hard to find ways to promote yourself beyond Etsy. The good news is the SPS Team is active on a variety of social networks. Our team has pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Wanelo, and we even have a Google+ community. (Many thanks to the SPS Team leaders who manage each of those pages!)

You may be wondering...

How can I use social media to promote myself and the SPS Team?

  1. When you post an item or treasury related to the SPS Team on your favorite social network, add #SPSTeam.
  2. But don't stop there. Take a moment to search for #SPSTeam or click on the #SPSTeam link that will automatically appear in your post.
  3. Finally - like, share, retweet, repin, +1 or favorite one or two posts from other team members.

Right now, #SPSTeam is used most often on Twitter, but there's no reason it can't be used on other networks as well.

How else can I promote team members on my social media?


Like, follow, friend and say hello to other SPS team members. There are member directories for the different social networks on our Etsy team forum.


Sharing is caring! So take a moment to promote an SPS Teammie on your favorite social network, today.


PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER :


My name is Ellen and I LOVE to design and create things. I find it deeply satisfying to start with nothing more than an idea and finish with a tangible, beautiful, functional piece of work. I enjoy learning new techniques that I can incorporate into my creations. I practice a variety of different art forms, but find I always have at least one knit, crochet or sewing project in progress.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Ellen for putting together the social media directories . Great tip about using #SPSTeam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very worthwhile information. Well done, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete