Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Natur and Color - Selection of Weekend Game

Dear Readers,
This week I voted for autumn colors, like moss green, brown and all shades of warm earth colors.










I wish you all sunny autumn days!
Have a great week!

PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR CAPTAIN: 
Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.

  


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful collections. Great choices Ildi and thank you for all of your hard work on this team's behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collections!!! Thank you :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, Ildi!
    Fantastic collections & autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete