Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SPS Weekend Treasury Game 45 (November 1-3)

Our Team works hard at cross-promoting for the success of our shops. Every week, from Friday thru Sunday, we play the SPS Weekend Treasury Game. Our team mates are asked to create one treasury per day for the duration of the game.

It is an excellent way to help cross-promote!

Glance through the beautiful collages created last weekend.


Gifts Under 50
Giving Thanks

Hello Weekend
Pink
     

 

To see more treasuries from last week's game : Weekend 45 (November 1-3)


Don't miss out on this week's SPS Weekend Treasury Game 46 for a chance to have your treasury featured in our Team Blog. 

Sign Up now : Weekend Game 46 (November 8-10)




PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LOVELY LEADER: 

Hi, my name is Angela. I enjoy designing clothing. I love loading my fabric pictures into my picture program and photoshopping different clothing designs. Sometimes I lay out several pieces of fabric on my cutting table just to see what colors/patterns inspire me. It's fun and sometimes hard to sew up and send off my fabric.

  

1 comment: