Friday, August 2, 2019

 Welcome August,






Dear Readers,

In the Southern Hemisphere, August is the seasonal equivalent of February in the Northern Hemisphere. In many European countries, August is the holiday month for most workers.  You can be unique at your vacation in Sunny Jenni's handmade shirt:



Numerous religious holidays occurred during August in ancient Rome.




August symbols





      
"August babies" will be happy with Olha's wooden toy:


 Have a successful August you too!




PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER:

Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.


   


5 comments: