Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Best of SPS Weekend Treasury Game 44 - October 25-27

This week we had so many beautiful Ts.

Our Team works hard at cross-promoting for the success of our shops. Every week, from Friday thru Sunday, we will have an SPS Weekend Treasury Game. Our teammies are asked to create one treasury per day for the duration of the game.

It is an excellent way to help cross-promote!

A glimpse of last weekend's gorgeous treasuries our teammies had curated  :


       

       

   

To see more treasuries from last week's game :
https://www.etsy.com/teams/12274/strategic-promotion-for-success-team/discuss/13217031/page/1



Don't miss out on this week's SPS Weekend Treasury Game 45 (November 1-3)  for a chance to have your treasury featured in our Team Blog. Sign Up now for this weekend's game :


PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LEADER: 

Hi, my name is Ildi. I really enjoy the process of making pottery: I sit down at a table with clay and try to make something that I have an imagination of. I want something and the clay wants something but in the end I can work until I am most satisfied with the outcome.

  

1 comment: